Monday, April 9, 2012

New Wall Decoration


My birthday is not for another month, but my wife loves me enough to make a nice decoration for my tying room. She made this cool looking sign with my screen name, a fly rod and this really neat looking fish that is turning to take a fly. This sign is really nice and looks great on the wall. The details on the fish are incredible and I love the look of the letters she made. It never ceases to amaze me the things she can do. I have to admit that I did help a little. OK very little, she needed a fly to put on the sign so I tied one up for her. I guess I am lucky that she doesn't always like to do girly crafts and would prefer to do something like this. Check this thing out!


You can see more information about it on her blog Minced Paper. If you are interested I’m sure she would be happy to make up something similar for your tying room. Well, for the right price at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment