Saturday, February 4, 2012

Partridge and Orange

Another beautiful day here in Michigan. Although I would prefer a little snow on the ground. What is winter without a little snow.  Hopefully I will be able to hit the slopes here soon.  Skiing on man made snow is nowhere near as nice as natural snow. More than likely I will have to take a trip north to get a few runs in.

For some reason I have really been getting into The Black Crowes lately.  I have always been a big fan of their music. Lately though I have been more and more impressed with their music.  After listening to their Freak 'N Roll...Into the Fog over and over again I hoping they tour this summer and hit DTE. Fingers crossed.

Tonight I was in the mood to tie up a few soft hackles.  I have never really fished them however I have always like tying them. To me they are a very elegant looking fly. I will try fishing them this year. We will see how it goes.

Partridge and Orange

Partridge and Orange (also known as Grouse and Orange)


I will post more soft hackle flys in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment